Egalet to Present at Upcoming Scientific and Investor Conferences
Oct 30, 2017
WAYNE, Pa., Oct. 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Egalet Corporation (Nasdaq: EGLT) ("Egalet"), a fully integrated specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing innovative treatments for pain and other conditions, today announced that members of the R&D and management teams will be presenting at three upcoming conferences. The presentations are as follows:
- eXL 4th Human Abuse Liability & Abuse-Deterrent Formulations Conference
- Karsten Lindhardt, Ph.D., chief scientific officer, will present "Identify the Right Questions (and the Wrong Ones) for Improving Standardization in ADF Development" on November 6, 2017 at 11:45 a.m. ET.
- Torben Elhauge, director analytical development, will present "Use the Totality of Evidence to Gain Abuse Deterrence Label Claims During an ANDA Registration" on November 6, 2017 at 4:15 p.m. ET.
- Colville Brown, M.D., medical director, will present "Work with KOLs to Educate Clinicians and Forecast Developments in Pain Management" on November 7, 2017 at 1:30 p.m. ET.
- For more information, please visit http://exlevents.com/human-abuse-liability-abuse-deterrent-formulations/.
- LD Micro Conference
- Stan Musial, chief financial officer, will give a corporate presentation on December 5, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. PT.
- For more information, please visit https://www.ldmicro.com/events.
- CBI Abuse-Deterrent Formulations Critical Update Conference
- Dr. Brown will present "What about the Patient? Where Do They Fit in this Discussion?" on December 7, 2017 at 2:15 p.m. ET.
- For more information, please visit http://www.cbinet.com/conference/pc17423.
The investor presentation will be audio webcast live and available for replay at Egalet's website at http://egalet.investorroom.com/eventsandwebcasts.
Egalet, a fully integrated specialty pharmaceutical company, is focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing innovative treatments for pain and other conditions. Egalet has three approved products: ARYMO® ER (morphine sulfate) extended-release tablets for oral use only –CII, developed using Egalet's proprietary Guardian™ Technology, OXAYDO® (oxycodone HCI, USP) tablets for oral use only –CII and SPRIX® (ketorolac tromethamine) Nasal Spray. Using Guardian Technology Egalet is developing a pipeline of clinical-stage, product candidates including Egalet-002, an abuse-deterrent, extended-release, oral oxycodone formulation for the management of pain severe enough to require daily, around-the-clock, long-term opioid treatment and for which alternative treatment options are inadequate. Guardian Technology can be applied broadly across different classes of pharmaceutical products and can be used to develop combination products that include multiple active pharmaceutical ingredients with similar or different release profiles. For full prescribing information on ARYMO ER, including the boxed warning and medication guide, please visit arymoer.com. For full prescribing information on SPRIX, including the boxed warning and medication guide, please visit sprix.com. For full prescribing information on OXAYDO, including the boxed warning and medication guide, please visit oxaydo.com. For additional information on Egalet, please visit egalet.com.
Statements included in this press release (including but not limited to upcoming milestones) that are not historical in nature are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements are based on management's current expectations, and are subject to known and unknown uncertainties and risks. Actual results could differ materially from those discussed due to a number of factors, including, but not limited to: the success of Egalet's clinical trials, including the timely recruitment of trial subjects and meeting the timelines therefor; Egalet's ability to obtain and maintain regulatory approval of Egalet's products and product candidates and any regulatory action involving Egalet's products; Egalet's ability to maintain the intellectual property position of Egalet's products and product candidates; Egalet's ability to identify and reliance upon qualified third parties to manufacture its products; Egalet's ability to service its debt obligations; Egalet's ability to find and hire qualified sales professionals; the receptivity in the marketplace and among physicians to Egalet's products; the success of products which compete with Egalet's that are or become available; general market conditions; and other risk factors described in Egalet's filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. Egalet assumes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking-statements contained in this press release whether as a result of new information or future events, except as may be required by law.
Investor and Media Contact:
E. Blair Clark-Schoeb
Senior Vice President, Communications
SOURCE Egalet Corporation